Thursday 31 May 2018

BUISNESS PROFILE

BUSINESS PROFILE
I made my Instagram profile as a way to promote my music. So The first process of changing and promoting my Instagram profile as a way that people can see what I’m doing for my Ep and music, was going to settings and changing it from private to business profile. In business profile It allows you to see who is following,  how many people are looking through your profile each week how, many people watch your stories and your videos, The age range of your viewers, The top locations of where people are viewing your videos and images, the gender how many males and females are watching , and when it is the best time to post a picture or video. Underneath it explains what each factor means.
Going to just show the information I received on this project. I only use the business profile for three weeks. It was really interesting how was able to see how many females and males watch my Instagram profile and he was interested in my music as well as the top locations of people that enjoy watching my music.








In this Image it explains how many views I have been receiving and what days I received the most views.  












 




                                                               Image shows the percentage
                                                               of male and female viewers
In this image it gives a bit of detail of what each section means







This image shows the top locations
Of where my viewers are from.


                                                                        This image shows the age

                                                                          range of my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment