Monday 4 June 2018

Grants project



I decided to create an acoustic based recording, because I believed it was that much easier route to make things simple. Are used 3 to 4 microphones mainly three microphones, which were the ribbon, titanic, and SM7 so I can create a very good quality on the audio. Other reason why I chose to use three microphones is because, it will make mixing process much easier for me because the quality of the audio will be extremely good. We also decided to use three microphones to choose which ones were good enough and which where not. Although the recordings were excellent we still decided to mix down the recordings because there were unnecessary noises that we didn't need. For the mixing process all we have to do was just use the channel EQ and the compressor to delete certain sounds we didn’t want during the recording. We used the SM7 and the Titanic microphones on the sides of the guitar near the threats and the whole of the guitar.  The reason why we decided to do this is because we wanted to make an acoustic affect to the audio, by adding the movements of my fingers up and down the thread.



No comments:

Post a Comment