Thursday 20 October 2016

TASK3 :GIG REVIEW PERFORMING ARTS

TASK 3:GIG REVIEW 1 PERFORMING ARTS


The content of the performance that I am analysing is the level 2 music performance, that was carried out on  Friday 14th October 2016. Overall I believed that they struggled to interact with the audience because they allowed their anxiety to over power their confidence, which made it harder for them to perform as well as they could. But I do believe that every performance gradually got better as the show went on. The only technique I saw them use was having eye contact with the audience.  The performance that stood out to me the most was  price tag  performance because in the beginning   they were extremely nervous, but the audience was exceptionally supportive for the group which boosted the groups confident allowing them to sound amazing. I believe that it was a great first performance, even though at times they did struggle but as a whole they created a wonderful performance.





No comments:

Post a Comment