Friday 20 April 2018

My Portfolio


For this song I'm using it as a interlude for my Ep project. I feel as if I  should use it as the first interlude because the atmosphere the song gives is extremely and creative. I would like the listener to be in a dreamy but conscious state when listening to my Ep so I believe this is the best songs to use in the beginning. I made this song when I was experimenting with different techniques on the guitar but with basic chords. This song was originally designed with vocals but I felt I made to difficult for me personally to perform this on guitar and play at the same time.





this video is my first solo performance ever. It also has some my songs I might be including in my Ep and also what I created last year. This footage also the Spanish Dreams song I created a couple months prior to the performance. This video showing just a few songs that I have developed over the past few months to a year, excluding the first song which was people get ready by Curtis Mayfield.





THIS one of m main songs for my Ep which planning tocall the wind queen but I'm trying to find a better name mostly from African tribal tradition.







this is one of the poems I created for my Ep as one of the interludes. Later on I hope to create an instrumental backing with the vocals.






this the creation of one of my main songs for My Ep.

No comments:

Post a Comment