Thursday 22 March 2018

Harrison Gig




GIG EVALUATION (HARRISONS SOLO)


The preparation for my solo gig over the past few months has been a new experience, and the overall outcome was much better than what I anticipated. In the first month we had to do a workshop called technical development. The overall objective was to help us find our music style genre and technique so we can actually breakdown what type artist we ar. This workshop really help me become more experimental with my guitar and vocals techniques. It also helped me develop one of my songs Spanish dreams that Performed. I changed my performance list because i really wanted show the best of everything instrumental and vocal. I practiced nearly everyday before my performance so I can be fully prepared. I was also able to help in the first concert, that really benefit because I was able to know how it feels to be on the stage and find the bits I need to improve. I believe that my performance could have been much better than it was if I hadn't change my list so many times, and also learn how to control my nerves before going on the stage. Overall I performed very well but I cut down some of my songs because I was bit nervous. The only thing I would say to improve is the duration of performance, it wasn't as long enough. It seemed that audience enjoyed my performance especially m song Spanish Dreams people afterwards came to me to congratulate me. I didn't feel much of a difference even though it was a completely different audience. When on stage I don't really concentrate much on the audience as it will distract me.




No comments:

Post a Comment