Thursday 15 March 2018

Careers Plan industry

Careers plan


The plan should include the following:
Short bio/statement
My name is Hasna Iman Bramble and I am a self instructed instrumentalist and vocalist. I hope to be a professional artist and have my own Independent label in the future. My main instruments are the bass and guitar,but I also play the bongo drums and piano. I mostly create Neo-soul based music, but I also enjoy experimenting with different genres. I mainly do solo based performances but every now and then I do band work with other people in my college.
Fanbase
I'm still an up and coming artist so my fanbase is not huge, I do have couple friends and family who are really interested in my music. I also have small fan base on my instagram page. A large amount of my fan base is mainly  ages between 10-18 but I hope in the near future that I could reach ages up to 45+.
Live Performance
For the past few years I have done a couple performances in pubs and different venues around  London and in Essex. I have performed in a handful of competitions and assemblies while in school as well. One of my aims or dreams in the near future is to perform at Coachella and the O2 arena in the next 5 -10 years.
Marketing
The way I have been promoting my music is through social media (Instagram). I believe that's  it is form to be advertising my music as its popular social media base.  I plan to create my own website soon based on my art and music


Releases  
  1. Create an EP and get recognition on social media and websites.
  2. Create a band
  3. Create artwork for the covers my EP and albums
  4. Do my own videography for my songs
  5. Perform in live concerts or pubs to get known around the community.
  6. Try and ask for funding to create full album
  7. Create social media or websites to promote my music
  8. Create an album



No comments:

Post a Comment