Monday 20 March 2017

Film

 FILM




The clip overall is a journey going from London to New York and how Unique NewYork is as a city. As the song went on It had a gradual increase in volume which was beneficial for me, as I wanted a dramatic effect. I began with a slow motion clip and then gradually include different fast clips until the beginning of the verse. I wanted to show different activities, shops and food you could experience in New York to keep the audience more interested. Near the end of the song I included clips such as :  a rainy day, clouds and me walking to symbolize the end of the journey. The clouds define me going in a airplane to go home, The rain defines the miserable the weather I will encounter when I get back to London, and walking clip define how long draining the journey ahead will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment